March 27, 2009

10 Favorite Quotes

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'What the fuck.'" -Risky Business

"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." -Alfred Lord Tennyson

"And the best thing you've ever done for me / Is to help me take my life less seriously / It's only life after all." -"Closer to Fine" Indigo Girls

"They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered with better soil and a higher grade of manure." -Ernest Hemingway

"This whole word of ours is just a bit of mildew that grew over a tiny planet. And we think we can have something great - thoughts, deeds! They're all grains of sand." -Tolstoy

"Sometimes you love and you learn and you move on, and that's ok." -Meryl Streep, Prime

"You, you always told me / No matter how long it holds me / If it falls apart of makes us millionaires / You'll be right here forever / We'll go through this thing together / And on heaven's golden shore we'll lay our heads." -"Golden" My Morning Jacket

"I like my men like I like my ice cream: made of ice cream." -Marti

"No good intention goes unpunished." -My mother

"No one said it would be easy / yea... but jeez" -Neal Crosbie poem

No comments:

Post a Comment