April 24, 2009

Week #4

IT'S WEEK FOUR ALREADY!?!




wtf.


The Dalai Lama is visiting our school today. And it's Alumni weekend. Needless to say, there are people everywhere. Too many people.

I almost ran over 3 people biking to class.

CCS' annual writing contests are now accepting submissions: http://www.ccs.ucsb.edu/award/writing_contests/
DEADLINE MAY 1ST, 2009


I need some new sunglasses.
Last night I found out that my boyfriend and I have very different tastes in women.
I tried to convince my doctor to give me a booster for my meningitis shot and she wouldn't give it to me. She said I didn't need it. What she fails to realize is that need is not my concern. I it because I do not want meningitis. It kills you within like, 24 hours, or something ridiculous like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment